WELCOME TO SAGE ROSES ATTIC'S BLOG

Each Month I will be adding new content on the History of Jewelry Designers, Materials, Vintage Jewelry Facts and Periods, Definition of Vintage Jewelry Words, Videos, Slides Shows and Some fun pages. Hope you will follow us and looking forward to meeting you! Enjoy!



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wonderful Vintage Jewelry Videos on the Periods, History, Designers, Materials Used

Here are some wonderful Vintage Costume Jewelry Designers videos that I found explaining the vintage jewelry designers makers, the periods in which these designers produced their jewelery art pieces and the types of materials they used. 


I hope you find them as educational and as fascinating as I did and you enjoy them as I did. 

*Please note* These are for educational purchases only. I do not claim or own these videos and if you are the original producer and do not want your video on my blog, please let me know and I will remove it.


  • About Costume Jewelry Designers  


  • Evaluating Your Vintage Jewelry



  • Testing for Bakelite and Rhinestones




  • The Making and History of Shell Cameo Jewelry 


  • Costume Jewelry is in style


  • The Making of Glass Lampwork Jewelry




  • Examples of Antique Egyptian Jewelry and Art


  • Gorgeous Antique and Vintage Rhinestone Jewelry


  • The Making of Greek Jewelry Documentary


  • Victorian Mourning Jewelry and Customs


  • More Victorian Fashion and Mourning Jewelry


  • TAXCO MEXICAN SILVER HISTORY

1 comment:

  1. Last Week Valentine's Day sale at http://stores.ebay.com/Sage-Roses-Attic Lots of beautiful vintage Cameo's, Vintage Pearls and More!! Free U.S. Shipping. International Customers welcomed!!

    ReplyDelete